Whenever you feel lonely:
1) MAKE A LIST OF PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT YOU
- These could be family members, friends, co-workers, community members or even people you saw once in your life.
- Start the list from childhood till now. If you care about them, they may also care about you!!!
2) THINK ABOUT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SURROUND YOU
- If you are surrounded by people, you are not alone.
3) TALK TO PEOPLE
- You can talk to a friend or family member. Or, even a therapist. Remember, talking and communicating can get rid of your problems.
- Socialize. Join clubs, groups, anything to get you out there.
- Throw parties at your house. Or, just get a group of people together for a activity.
- This is obvious but sometimes we forget the obvious.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
MANY OTHER PEOPLE REMEMBER YOU!
LOTS OF PEOPLE HAVE GONE THROUGH WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH!
Best way to be Healthy & Happy:
Laugh and Smile!!!
Health Ha Ha Tip:
Write an email or letter to a friend (long-lost or not)!